Thursday, December 2, 2010

Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires.

Odd day. I went to an improv show with some friends. The show was a smaller group unconnected to the Kansas City Improv scene and I had met one of the people in the group before but hadn't seen them yet. I showed up with a bunch of friends from school and we were sitting near the back, couldn't see, weren't that engaged, so we went to the front part of the venue and played Cranium (I was on a team with Nate and we totally won. Bam.) During the time we were out front the guy I had met came up to me (I can't believe he remembered me, it was like May when I met him) and invited me to join the troupe. I said I'd think about it. It could be fun to play a few shows with them, so I guess we'll see. As we were leaving I walked out onto the sidewalk and saw this pretty girl painted in front of a salon. Very pretty!

No comments: