Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chin up, Girlypants.


You'll have to excuse the rain check on my picture*, I left my camera at church today where I was taking pics of the girls singing in the children's Christmas program. I'm on quite a roll today, actually. All my plans for the day fell through, the kids were just not at all well behaved, (Spartacus and Jason were a'ight.) I went to a meeting at my acting teacher's house (a woman I admire and respect greatly) and the first thing I did was trip and spill apple cider on her couch, then when I came home to work on the girls' jackets for Christmas, I totally sewed my index finger into Brianna's. OW. There's a noticeable divet in my finger pad. I give up on today. You win, stupid bad day.

*edited to add picture, 12/22/2010

1 comment:

David said...

If I did a picture a day blog, as you do, but I accidentally left my camera somewhere, I would update with a picture that I photoshopped or something...
like the movie poster spoofs I have on facebook.
But you know, that's just me.