Monday, December 6, 2010

Vending machine rock paper scissors!

Pouty Jessica is pouty because she doesn't like the cold, and the basement is COLD. Not cool. (ah ha ha, irony. Plplplpl...>:-P) Had a great time at school today working monologues with some of the other acting students. Tonight and tomorrow are the auditions for the spring shows. We all bogarded the black box theater on campus and performed our pieces for one another then gave each other feedback. I have a lo-HOT of work to do. (ROCKZOR, the irony! *pleh.*) This evening I made the brillllllllliant decision to watch the Hitchcock thriller 'Stage Fright' while eating my awesome homemade potato soup (pictured) and working on some Christmas presents. Oh cool, murderers at the theater? I'll be able to sleep well now AND do my in-theater classwork and auditions just swell after that! *bleh.*

/sarcasm and ranting.

No comments: