Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pour coffee on her. POUR COFFEE ON HER!

Today in church our youth pastor's son (redhead with the thumbs up) was in the kitchen before the service. I came in to pour myself and Jason some coffee and he came up to me and said, "Miss Jessica! This is VERY important!" He pointed at the sign on the door and said, "What does that say?" "It says 'not an exit.' I replied. He said, "Not an exit? Okay, thank you!" and ran out the door. Ha ha ha! I love little kids! This evening we had a freaky fun improv rehearsal, but I tell you what, I contracted some pretty awesome bruises! Seriously, there's a big one above a scrape on my ankle, a few up my arms, and a mysterious tiny deep purple one on my thumb knuckle. I have no idea how I got a couple of them. I know my back will probably be sore from being flung to the ground via my own momentum (that was one entertaining squawk I let out when I fell....) and the ankle is from being dragged around while clinging to somebody's leg. (THAT was a fun scene!) Fantastic. But boy, out of context, improv scenes sure are weird! Even in context! I love what I do.

No comments: