Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Never as cool as Christopher Walken.

Okay, so I know that Shelby looks uncomfortable in this picture and Jeremy looks almost predatory, and there was a very funny and specific reason for that...But for some reason my brain is going, "Oh come on, I gave you the clues, now connect the dots!" And my memories are going, "WE LIKE CRAYONS!!!!!!!!!!!!" So there's that..... Oh well. Either way I am now 3/4 of the way finished with my finals. Woot! I had a great day. Mostly because I came into it with lowered expectations (Science final. Yuk.) but then when that part of the day was over everything just got better. Funny how that works. One more final tomorrow. It's my acting final. The final consists of a one on one monologue, audition style, and talk about my future goals with Beate. Yeep!

No comments: