Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's like the 'Inception' of zits!

Phenomenal day, truly. I wasn't in a great mood this morning at all when I got up, but everything about today was utter and complete 'winner winner chicken dinner'age. The above picture was, um, mysteriously found on the call board today. No clue who did it. *cough* Brianna and the cat have been seriously amusing me today. Spartacus has taken a liking to licking (hehehhehehe....) the Christmas tree for some odd reason. This is the first year he's done that out of three. It's also the first year he hasn't tried to climb the tree at all. Last year he climbed and broke it. I was so busy laughing at his "Aw no..............." face as it fell to be mad that he broke the stand. Jason made a new one out of wood, though, so this year we were like, "Yeah, we're good. He can't break that." Maybe that's why he hasn't tried. Bri, on the other hand, decided that life is more fun when your bellybutton has the capacity for speech. My kid has a sentient navel. I'M going to sleep well tonight....

No comments: