Friday, December 10, 2010

TGILame.

Spartacus has had trouble in the past controlling his 'climbing' urges when we dig out the tree. Last year he actually broke the stand. This year he hasn't even tried to climb it, preferring instead to pretend he's a present and lick the underside of the branches....you got me. I attended my last formal classes of the semester today and sold some of my books back. I have one still that the guy said was 'liquid damaged' so I'll just go back and sell it when someone else is working. The guy was brand spanking new. He asked for help so many times his boss finally said, "Okay, just finish this, you're in the middle of a transaction!" So yeah. I'll just be selling it back later, there's totally no liquid damage of any kind. I did an awful lot of sewing this evening too. A few Christmas projects I'm working on. I started and completed one, in fact, so that felt good. Now the problem is waiting until closer to Christmas to give them to their rightful owners!

No comments: