Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good sidekicks usually have thumbs

Jason's weekend is finally here, so we decided to celebrate in style, by going out to a place that makes you take your onion rings for a walk before you eat them. But on the plus side, my hands kind of look like fighting elephants in this picture. See, 'cause elephants don't fight aggressively, they just turn away and refuse to talk to one another ever again. 'Cause they never forget. *cough* We went for a little walk around the plaza and hit up the Starbucks when all of a sudden my stomach did one of those "Oh yeah, I forgot that I hated you..." things. (Stomachs and elephants have very little in common.) I tried to suck it up as we drove to Westport to continue the date, but after half an hour or so I just couldn't take it any more. Ughhhhh....so we were headed home by 10pm. How disappointing. But we had fun while it lasted, and on the plus side, I got to spend a little more quality time with not just Jason, but Spartacus. With the girls gone, he's been extra clingy this week. I'm okay with that. (Mmmm.......fuzzy)

No comments: