Monday, September 13, 2010

This is ladies night!

This morning I drove to the airport before school to send Tiffany home. It was fun, it flew by, and I'm so sad to see her go. Until we meet again! (which is soon....) I did the school thing, getting out at 2, and this evening I went out to dinner with a crew of gals from church! We'd been talking about getting together for so long and we had so much fun we wondered why we didn't do it a long time ago! We met up at Stix and went to the hibachi section, which a couple of the girls had never done! We ooh'ed and ah'ed at the chef's tricks as he assured us that it was his first time and he was really nervous. (nice.) Later after the kids were put to bed Jason and I sat out on the back deck and watched a massive thunderstorm roll in. Fall's a-comin'!

No comments: