Saturday, September 11, 2010

And the win continues

Dang flash didn't go off! Another amazing day. I drove to the workshops this morning, then handed Tiffany the keys to my car so she could visit her brother. I took one from Susan and one from TJ, both were INTENSELY helpful. Woo! I love workshops! Tiffany picked me up after the second (and last) class of the day and we went to hang out with Zak and Matt Y., grabbing coffee to fuel us for the evening's fun-ness. The show tonight was great as well, and TJ and Susan left us rolling in the aisles! The afterparty tonight was at The Drop, which I've never been to....we needed a bigger space, that much is for sure. I think TJ and Susan were feeling that because they started suggesting going to get food, so we suggested Chubby's. Chubby's is kind of a greasy spoon diner kind of place that's a Kansas City institution. They thought that sounded good, so I offered them a ride. (Squee!) We had a great conversation and a lot of laughs before I took them back to the hotel and Matt Y. to his car, since he had hitched a ride over from the theater. Tiffany and I headed back to my place, exhausted out of our minds. Thankfully I get nearly a week to rest up for round 2 of festival. Yay!

No comments: