Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Relax. It's a hookah.

After school today I went to QT to get gas, only to find all twelve of the pumps were shut down and wrapped in caution tape. Thinking that this was a story I had to hear I decided to run in and get sodas for Jason and I. I got up to the counter and asked the lady what was going on, and apparently it was struck by lightning last night! Yeep! Fried all the computers. As I was just entering my neighborhood Corin texted me and said, "Hey, let's hang out." So I stopped off at the house, dumped my books, and grabbed Jason. She was at a friend's coffee shop/hookah bar and we all had a blast playing Sorry and listening to Moroccan music on one as it unintentionally mashed up with the 90's radio station playing on the other side of the room. Pretty sweet, actually. Brianna had her first girl scouts meeting of the year and she was sooooo excited to put her gear on. Leigha took advantage of her absence by riding her bike up and down the street as fast as she could.

No comments: