Friday, September 10, 2010

Sehr gut Freitag!

Epic win of a day. Seriously. I had talked with Tiffany Wednesday evening and she seemed so sad and lonely, so I told her to pick a weekend. "For what." "Come out here." "(unenthusiastically) I'm not busy this weekend." "Okay." "Wait, what? Seriously?" "Yeah...can you think of a reason not to?" "What? I love you! I'm gonna go pack!" Two days later and here she is. I love getting to be a travel superhero! So she landed and we went back to the house, got ready, then headed out to the opening night of the Kansas City Improv Festival! This is the tenth year of KCIF, and its maiden voyage was spectacular. Among national performers in the festival, this year features Susan Messing and TJ Jagadowski, as made famous by the Sonic commercials. The afterparty was held on the plaza and I got to hang out with Tiffany, Matt F. and Zak, which made for a supremely fun evening!

No comments: