Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here again

Lookie, my eyes are open and I'm not chained to papers or running around backstage at a theater! My feet don't even ache! If I do happen to look a little worse for the wear, it's because I just now realized I've been wearing an apron since 5pm, when I started making a transcendantly tasty dish for my family's dinner. That and because I made the dinner. Either way, I love my vintage dress/cute apron combos when I get to wear them around. Lovelovelove! School, dinner, family stuff, just a well-balanced and relaxing day for me. Probably the most 'normal' day I've had in a few weeks. I do love that normal in my schedule is an abnormal thing. Keeps me entertained and on my toes. My favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that you are wearing the apron I gave you (that was almost lost in the mail!)

sugarbumkin said...

The post office thought it was cute so they tried to keep it. Nice try, government types! We're not falling for that one! :-D