Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A much more different S

Produced another show tonight (Wednesday? Wednesday.....) for a group that wanted to get in a show before the festival to try out their new format. Due to high demand by troupes, it ended up being a looooooooooong night. Yurgh. Fortunately I was in charge of the box office, so I had time to get some homework done and draw amusing pictures with which to enjoy myself. My friend Matt F. came to the show and I showed it to him and he said, "Wait.....why Seattle?" So I explained my thought process. 1. I wanted to draw a fire breathing lizard dragon thing. 2. Logically, a fire breathing lizard dragon thing needs to burn down cities. This is the entire point of their existence. 3. After drawing the skyline, I realized it needed a space needle, which leads me to 4. Calling it out as Seattle. Which rhythmically fits right into the Trogdor song. Yesssss! After the show I was starving so I grabbed a burger from Town Topic before heading home to liberate my amazing friend Aimee, who was babysitting the girls for me. What a lovely woman she is!

No comments: