Monday, September 6, 2010

Huzzah!

Austin and I had planned on going to the Renaisance Festival this year at some point. Lucky for us, today was that day! Jason didn't dress up, so he doesn't get to be in the blog picture....but that's really more because he took the picture than anything. We got all dressed up and took the Faire by force! Lots of fun was had. Leigha tried on Cinderella's slipper, Brianna flipped out about the faeries, Jason and Austin had a sword fight with their turkey legs, and I became further and further pulled into the festivities as the day went along...seriously, I wish I could post a picture of 'after' as well, since this is my 'before' pic, but if I kept posting as many pics as I wanted, this blog would be pure pictures and very few words. Not that I assume you'd mind (Yeah, yeah, you read this blog for the articles......) it's just that would take a LONG time to upload every day. Time I'm not willing to give up for such things. We ran into Corin as the day went along, so when Austin split off to go see Chad I hung out with Corin for a couple hours. I haven't seen her in forever! Any way you slice it, I can't wait to go back. Ren fest is a blast!

No comments: