Saturday, May 1, 2010

Respect

Jason and the girls were at the camp until late(ish) tonight so I spent the day chillin' by myself and with a few friends. I love willfully ignoring homework so I can have some time to relax. I also love knowing that at this point, I know exactly how much work I have to do before finals and every assignment I knock out puts a visible dent in the list. Hooray! But enough about what I didn't do today. We had two shows at the theater tonight, both successful. That feels good. The end of our show season is also coming up and I'm looking forward to taking a break and getting away for a while. I love putting on shows, but it gets stressful dealing with certain elements of running a theater after a while. One reward from tonight, though, was getting to see the birth of yet another improv team, 'Screenplayas.' That's Tim and Dave, and they are trying to write a script for a movie. Fun concept, very well executed! Way to go, guys!

No comments: