Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've always wanted to do this...

I had a rehearsal this evening for Project Improv. When we finished we decided to grab some food so we headed to Jimmy John's. One of our number had to leave quickly and we all went in the same car since it's close to the campus, so the rest of us came back to the school and ate on the hill. I opted to lay on my back and watch the clouds roll by as I ate. Perfect! I love sunny days in which I have time to enjoy things like this. Rainy days too, but for a different reason. They're both special in their own ways. Just like African and Asian elephants. But I digress....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You used to lay on the playground at recess to watch the clouds in 2nd grade. I remember because you'd come home with sticks in your hair! CB