Sunday, May 30, 2010

I don't play games. I just have fun.

Went out to the ball park and practiced softball in the hot hot sun today. Since the schedule shifted over and Jason has Sunday afternoons free again, he decided to join me in the outfield. Yay! I did get more red on top of my redness from being at the amusement park yesterday. Bummersauce. I left improv rehearsal a little bit early tonight to go see a play with Austin and Matt this evening. Austin has been in Arkansas helping out with her grandma, so it was wonderful to see her and catch up. When we got to the theater, there were several other students from our school there, so we knew roughly 3/4 of the audience. It's nice to be from a big small town like this. Big enough to have plenty to do, small enough to run into people you know on a regular basis.

No comments: