Friday, April 30, 2010

Ultimate Supreme Dictator

Today was a slice of fantastic covered in wonderfulness with a side of amazing! I had so much fun! I got to have lunch with my wonderful theater friends today and we enjoyed taking over Minsky's...even though there were only three of us. Especially because there were only three of us! Jason and the girls are on a father-daughter camping trip tonight so I decided to go get into some mischief. A local arts foundation is doing a sports-themed installation in a gallery downtown, and tonight's event was CALVINBALL. If you don't know what that is, do yourself a favor and read every panel of every Calvin and Hobbes cartoon ever made. Basically, I was in a room with a bunch of people and a bunch of sporting equipment and we made up the rules as we went along. The best game we made up (in my opininon) was a kind of plastic cup lacrosse game in which the person who caught a bouncy ball in their plastic cup got to tell the person of their choosing what to do. One guy made his friend call his grandmother. It was so great! After that I went to a Rock Band party with some improv friends. Sweet!

No comments: