Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Sunburn!

Today was a ginormous load of pure awesome. I went to school and did my classes and blah blah (classes are just a sidebar on the way to a degree, right? Yeah, like I'd really relax enough to let my GPA slip.) and then I met up with Austin and we walked through the courtyard for the amazingness of Campus Craze or whatever they called it. There was free food, info booths for summer jobs and other colleges, just in case you want to transfer or go somewhere after you get your associates, and.......a live karaoke band. Yes! Sign Jessica up!!! I asked them if anyone had done Journey yet, they said no. *SHOCK!* It's karaoke! Someone has to do Journey! So Austin and I sat on the hill in the shade and our classmates came and talked to us periodically, and then my name was called. And I sang. I was going to post a video of it, but Blogger is having issues with me, apparently. So you'll have to look at my FB profile if you'd like to see it. Either way, I belted out 'Don't Stop Believin.' Aw yeah! I also knocked a couple of huge projects out today, which feels GREAT. I am not going to know what to do with my free time when Summer hits in a week and a half!

1 comment:

Gypc said...

Did you really get a sunburn?