Saturday, May 15, 2010

Motley Crew.

Tim graduated with a bachelor's in civil engineering today. For those of you who don't know, he's Jason's second to youngest brother........so, he's number three out of four. Jason is one. In fact, John (number two) has a girlfriend who calls them all by number instead of name. She's a doll. But I digress, Tim graduated! Yay! The ceremony took forever, but my legs look skinny in this picture so I'm okay with that. I was thinking a lot today about what it's going to be like when I graduate.....I have already decided that if the ceremony takes over an hour and a half or so, I'm going to find a way to skip out on the end of it. For goodness' sake that took FOREVER! Thank goodness for my iTouch. I am good at Tetris, btw. Really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't skip out on the end of your graduation ceremony. you're an R.... :)