Monday, May 31, 2010

128 People, + you

Austin: Hey chica! Thanks for sharing an awesome day with me.

Jessica: I know, right? Let's totally recap what we did!

Austin: Sure thing! That sounds amazing!

Jessica: Ha ha! Okay, so.......first you came to my house, yes?

Austin: Uh, how detailed do we want to be? Like should we tell them that you ate Reece's cereal, or should we skip to something meatier?

Jessica: I didn't have a steak if that's what you mean.....

Austin: Thanks for following through with pith. Let's just continue shall we? I was rather impressed with your new doormat, I suppose that is worth mentioning for would-be guests to your abode.

Jessica: Yeah, or we could just tell them how we slayed a dragon and became princesses of another realm....or skip that part and go right to the drive...your call.

Austin: That is good to leave in there, oh and also how important it is to read labels and how easy it is to 'steal' ice!

Jessica: Oh man......calories are hidden everywhere! So yeah, we drove across Kansas while talking of EVERYTHING and listening to great music. :-):-)
Austin: Enjoyed a snack of delicious apples...which I'm pretty sure were NOT grown by a Kansas farmer...but I digress

Jessica: Those were good apples. Like, if someone had asked how I liked them apples, I would have said, 'I like them just fine sir and/or ma'am.'

Austin: lol Yes n'deed! It were some beautiful country we traveled through and some wonderful weather to go with it.

Jessica: Oh gorgeous!

Austin: We need to make a point of going back through Topeka to drive over the new clock bridge!

Jessica: Right, good call, I forgot about that. Ultimately, we made it to Manhattan, KS. I've never been before, super cute town!

Austin: I am really proud of you, jumping right in to help with the house work and climbing up the ladder to work on the roof with me!

Jessica: Oh man........ladders. They scare me. I swear that one was out to get me!

Austin: But you made it down safely and with style!

Jessica: cha..........scaredy cat style! :-D

Austin: *mreowr!* On your way to becoming a Wildcat! I had really felt like we earned our dinner once we were done.

Jessica: Ha ha! Yes, dinner was earned. Oh yeah, and our invisible friends were a lot of fun at dinner time. Thanks, guys! And what a lovely walk we took afterward!

Austin: A great night for it, there is so much still to show you tomorrow!

Jessica: I can't wait! Some of those stores looked really fun!

Austin: I think we wrapped it up at a good time though and I'm glad we made good on your idea of a Sonic stop.

Jessica: Yeah. They have frozen yogurt now. Who knew? Either way, it was a fantastic night to end an amazing day!

Austin: And how!

Jessica: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand how!

Austin: That's all she wrote!


No comments: