Monday, May 10, 2010

Be Squared!

I'm pretty sure Joey was putting his game face on...either way, today was a very rainy May tenth. I like to hang out outside when I have time between classes and activities or rehearsals for class, but today it was (as previously mentioned) quite rainy. So I stayed indoors in the theater kid hangout. It's pretty awesome in our cozy encapsulated cave. Today everyone was running lines and rehearsing for finals. It's cool to not have to crack open a book for your final, but instead practice putting actions and subtext to words. Austin and I ran lines this afternoon, too. I forgot how much I used to love having a script and practicing emphasizing different parts of sentences and making new discoveries within the same scenes I know backward and forward. It's been a long time.

No comments: