Tuesday, June 1, 2010

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!

This is Ryan. He is one of Austin's friends from her first go-'round at college, and the guy who was gracious enough to let us stay at his rental house that we cleaned the gutters of. Coincidentally, he had no idea Austin had finished in the bathroom and was preparing to feast upon his brains zombie-style. Nice. We had a great day today, went up to a scenic overlook park on a hill, toured a bug museum on the K-State campus (at my insistence, of course.) then did some shopping in Manhattan's unique downtown. (I should totally write a tourist brochure, I know all the favorite cliche's!) We wrapped it all up with a trip to Vista Burger, the local favorite and best corn dogs on earth. I loved Manhattan and plan to return! We stopped and went on a little adventure in Topeka on our way back to the house. Lots of interesting places to get lost in in Topeka, that's for sure! I came home to find out that Brianna has decided to change her name to 'Roxy Peaches.' Wow. I had a blast out on the road, but it sure is good to see the family again. Hopefully now I can straighten out that name changing hoodlum of a five year old of mine.

No comments: