Friday, November 30, 2007

Called my parents a couple days ago, because I'm a good daughter. My dad had asked for some ideas as to what Jason would like for Christmas. I gave him a couple lame ideas and then said, "Ooh....but what would be REALLY cool would be THIS!" My dad took it into consideration, then called me at eight this morning to say, "Wow, you're awake?" (he forgets that there's a two hour time difference and it's totally not six in the morning here) before saying, " You know that special thing you told me about? Well don't buy one for Jason." Sweet. So Jason, I know something you don't know. And it's really cool. And when I know something somebody doesn't know and it's something really cool, I do this:

I really need to tell Brianna to stop slurping, it's really loud over on her side of the table.

No comments: