Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Heads up

Just a few scattered pieces of my life I'd like to share. I'm plotting and planning like a madwoman right now. Not going to say what for until a few things line up just right and it looks like this is doable in the near future....but I'm excited. It's a big fat honkin' deal if I manage to pull it off! So my efforts are pretty intense and ambitious. It's the kind of fever that leads to me doing something semi-crazy, but this time with a purpose! I've begun going to the gym on a more regular basis than I have been...I slacked off a bit at the beginning of September (tee hee!) and was just picking up steam when my car blew up, so it's been a while since I've been really good about going. I'd really like to drop another size before the January rush because I don't want to spend much time in a crowded gym full of wishy washy "it's my resolution this year...kind of an annual tradition with me" people. Very few people actually mean it, you know. After all, nothing magical happens in January that automatically makes everything that could possibly make you into an overall "better person" any easier. You have to work to change the world, you have to work to change yourself. There's never been an easy button or magic pill, and there never will be. It's life, so suck it up and deal with it. /soapbox My car had a part that was recalled so we took it to the dealership and got it fixed free. A couple more little bits fixed and we'll be good to go! I just got plates for it this week, though, cost more than anticipated which sucks. Eh, no more Starbucks for Jessica until next Friday! I'm so glad it's that easy nowadays, though....I recall a time when that would have had Jason and I in a huge panic over how to pay for crap. We've come so far. Must go now, back to plotting scheming and dreaming!

No comments: