Thursday, November 22, 2007

Super duper

Yesterday it snowed, first snow of the season! I called Leigha downstairs and told her to look out the window and she flipped out for a good five minutes. Later Tiffany came over and we ran out and did a spot 'o shopping together, including Starbucks. We were walking toward the building and Brianna said, "It's Christmas!!" Leigha said, "No it's not, Bri." Bri said (in the meanest, most forceful voice a three year old can muster, "Yes it is! It's Snowing and that means it's Christmas!" Awesome. We came back to my place and talked of life, love, and improv before she left for her mom's house. I fixed dinner, we ate, then it was off to rehearsal. We're going to do a "smackdown" and earn points to see who will win the soon to be coveted "golden bindle." It's so going to be me. *tries and fails to look fierce* We'll see. I think this will be fun. We also performed a brand new longform style, "Superheros." We had a blast. Well, happy Thanksgiving, all. I didn't forget, it's just that nothing has happened so far beyond the compiling of an apple pie and a few Macy's floats. Hope you're all enjoying your families. *lonely*

No comments: