Monday, November 19, 2007

The subject line that is more awesome than Godzilla hi-fiving Chuck Norris

I had an extremely productive improv evening. First was "that which must not be mentioned," and the H7 came for the first time, which rocked. We all jumped in and had fun. Then Scott, Joe and I met for the second time for our improv thunderdome group, Antiprov! We ran some games we had thought up, broke some rules, learned via trial and error, and became more comfortable with one another, which was fun. Scott had somewhere to be at nine and we accidentally ran a little over and he practically sprinted out of the coffeehouse. Poor guy, I hope we didn't make him late for something. Joe drove me home because my car is being worked on and Jason had dropped me off. We talked about our little group and what's next for Hype7. We also discussed talk radio personalities. Nice. Big week of improv for me, and when I'm not doing improv...I'll be eating turkey. Sweeeeeet. (Oh yeah, and more yoga and stuff)

No comments: