Thursday, November 29, 2007

I never thought I'd see the day.....

Here's a dilemma I've never had before....I don't know if I want to try out for a musical this summer or focus more on improv. Crap! Theater in the Park is doing Beauty and the Beast, which I would just love to do...but that would take away a LOT of time from improv and my family. Improv is much less of a commitment than a play or musical because you only rehearse one night a week and perform a couple times a month. Yeah, it's ongoing, but most people who do plays and musicals do a few a year, and they rehearse five nights a week. So yeah, B&B is one musical I seriously consider taking the time to do, but how much would that take away from my improving? I'm torn! The good news is I have a few months to decide.

No comments: