Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tinycups!

Dustin and Alanna invited us all over to their house for a game night tonight. We didn't really do a whole lot in the way of game playing, but we all enjoyed each others company a lot. During the course of the evening Alanna had to go to the store for something and the Starbucks in the grocery store had samples of some java chip iced beverage. Um, yes please. I also had my first show with Alternative NRG tonight, and it went really really well. Clint happened to be in town and he came to see us, which was a huge bonus! My favorite part of the show was when I got to play this horrifically rude human lady who was unapologetic about how supremely awful she was. Everyone kept setting me up to be terrible and I came back with, "Yup. You're right, I am disgusting, aren't I?" But the highest point for me during that scene was this little gem:

"You killed over my cat!"
"Ha ha, yeah, totally! Ran that little guy over, put the car in reverse and backed right over him again."
"Wha.....you're a monster!"
"Oh quit complaining, you got a perfectly good potholder out of the deal."



No comments: