Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Start wearing purple, wearing purple!

Even when my life is not-so-good, it's pretty rad. I had a rough patch today, but you know what? Austin was so right there for me, sweet thing that she is. And then I came home and Jason was right there for me. And then Zak texted me and he was right there for me too. And then Matt F. Facebook chatted with me and was right there as well. I am incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful support network to count on. When one thing went wrong today, I had four amazing people to help me out, making me three ahead if my math holds............(question mark) Austin wins the blog shot today, though, because A. she let me keep my lunch leftovers in the fridge at her office area (she works on my campus) and B. isn't she adorable? We had parent-teacher conferences for the girls this afternoon. Bri has one teacher (who says she's great academically, needs to focus more, and she's a really funny little thing) and Leigha has several (who all say she does well but they think she can do better if she applies herself) so it was interesting. At least they didn't pull out large disciplinary files and sigh heavily when I walked in the room....or worse, just laugh and shake their heads. I can only imagine that's what my mom had to go through with my teachers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, in high school I was told you would do better in a different school (but not because you were a discipline problem). CB

Gypc said...

Purple 'tis!

Huggles!