Saturday, October 23, 2010

Forever Young

I had a busy day today. A workshop at the school, a (condensed for my part) Brazilian dance demonstration with Austin after, and then I came home and spent time with the family before making party preparations for the evening. It's been a while since I've had people over so I invited a group of school friends to come. Austin and Chad were absolute troupers, staying from start to finish! Thanks, guys! Also, Austin made creative use of Brianna's tutu skirt. She said, "I don't think Bri will mind..." before proceeding to run around the room with it like it was a scarf in a bullfight, then modeling it as hair. Very cute! We were all very lucky around the middle of the night when a local sports field started lighting off a ton of fireworks for the end of the season and my back deck provided the perfect viewpoint! Beautiful. A very enjoyable evening with a gaggle of wonderful people. Absolute perfection.

1 comment:

Gypc said...

Oohhh! It kind of looks like a jazzy witches hat in that picture! Tutu skirts are SO MUCH FUN! Gotta get me one! ;)
Again, great party Jess. Thanks for hosting!