Friday, October 8, 2010

Photobomb!

Today was the performance of our scene from 'Proof' for my acting class. We did the scene in our class a few times then had the directing students step in and work with us, and we performed in front of their class. It looks like we're in a laundromat because we're having to work within the confines of the set of the current play in the theater, which also happens to be our classroom. (I love that.) The scene went well and we were very proud of ourselves....oh yeah, and TJ (all the way on the left, but not the photobomber, that's Joey!), who you may remember as the chocolate sauce guy, took the notebook I was supposed to find during the course of the scene, hollowed out the pages, and filled it with live crickets!!! I opened the notebook and they went everywhere! One was crawling up his shirt as we finished the scene. We left the theater and I busted up laughing in the hallway as he said, 'Gotcha!' I should have known. Oh, and the audience didn't even see the crickets! They had no idea it had happened! Wow. Today was also the homecoming parade for the girls' school district, and both their girl scout troupes were walking in it. Bri came over and gave me a big hug, and Leigha handed me a bag of candy. The school's marching band played OkGo's 'Here it Goes Again.' I love that song! As for Jason, well, he went to Memphis on business today. Flew out this morning, came home this evening. They were taking a plane to the aircraft boneyard, so he was the only passenger! The pilot had him come up front and actually fly the plane for a while. How was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure flying the plane was the highlight of Jason's day! CB