Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Making tracks, gathering momentum

I didn't realize this until I posted the picture, but look at Zak and Joey's practically mirror image postures and facial expressions here! That's good improv, people! I doubt they even realized what they were doing! That's really super swell. I had a wonderful day. My classes get out at noon on Tuesdays and Project Improv rehearsal isn't until three, meanwhile the kids are at school and Jason's asleep. What's a girl to do? So Sarah A. and I decided to go shopping in Westport since she was also free and didn't have to work until 3 as well. Convenience: She works at the school! We'd have been foolish NOT to. She showed me a cool hippie shop I had been previously ignorant of, and I showed her my favorite thrift store. We got some coffee and headed back. Lovely, just lovely! We had an abbreviated but very productive rehearsal with PI tonight, and it was power packed with massive quantities of FUN. I was home in time to spend a wonderful evening with the family and get some homework and costume sewing done. Hooraisin!

No comments: