Monday, August 17, 2009

How Cavalier.........

A look inside my head:

..............Ooh, yeah. I have to answer that e-mail. And....status is updated...heh heh, bacon....What time is it anyhow? One? Wow. I can't believe I'm going to school now. I'm a 27 year old college freshmen, nice. Wait........did I get a notebook? Or...........a pen? Or a bag? Crap. I gotta go!! *kiss kiss, picture snap, vroom!* Get gas. Get notebook. Ooh, a penny! *vroom!* Tallyho!!! Oh, wait.......what classroom is my classroom? I know what college I'm going to and what time class starts but that's it apparently. I suck. Call home. That's my room number? Thanks, sweetie, love you too! *smash into parking space, run inside building......slow mo style* Okay.....don't panic, get a mocha. Don't panic, third floor now. PleasepleasePLEASE don't be the oldest one in the room! Okay, nope, he looks twice my age. *whew!* Wait, what? Class is over? How did that happen? Huh.....I can do this. Right? If I write the word 'German' on my calendar does that mean I'm organized? I'm going to count it. Ooh, I'm home! *kiss kiss* ............bacon!

4 comments:

Carla said...

wow! you have indeed had a day!

Spark*Life said...

Cute! I love the insight into your brain. How did class go? Was it German class? Ich bin ganz stolz auf dir!!! <- don't worry, you'll understand that someday. :D

Unknown said...

Congrats Jess, how does it feel to be a student again???

Unknown said...

Loving classes! I was always a good student, but this time I'm CHOOSING to be there, so I don't resent the crap out of it. Collegiate life suits me. :-)