Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Keep your reality, I already have mine.

We finished packing up things and drove home this afternoon. We had to be back in town so I could get to rehearsal tonight, but by luck and happenstance we got to KC sooner than we thought. Since we had planned to go by my school tomorrow to finish with financial aid and whatnot, Jason said, 'Hey, we have time, wanna just go now? It's right there.' so we did. I got to the school only to find out that my financial aid stuff was cleared up and that today was the deadline for book vouchers and stuff. Ahhh!!!! So we scrambled around getting my school ID, financial aid voucher, and then my books. The two (HEAVY) bags I'm holding up oh so unattractively contain about $500 worth of books. Yowch. Yay for pell grants and student loans! The first half of rehearsal was great, the second lukewarmish. Oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose.

1 comment:

JMH85 said...

Ahhh the good ol' ridiculous cost of college books. Got to love the extreme mark up of books that cost 2 bucks to print.