Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simon and Hecubus and Garfunkle

Today was Jason's work Monday, so for the rest of the week I have to find helpers for the kids so I can go to my classes. Can't wait 'till they start school, it will be so much easier on me! Luckilly, I have amazing friends, like Jen! She came over this afternoon to watch the girls while I went to German. (Sehr gut!) I came back to find her playing fishing on the Wii with the kiddos and freshly baked snickerdoodles on the counter. Jen, can you babysit me sometime? She grabbed her laptop to show me the ad she's designing for the upcoming Kansas City Improv Festival (starts 09/09/09 because comedy is repetition. Comedy is repetition.) We lay down on the floor together giggling and pretending we were at a sleepover while she pulled up the program she's designing the ad on, and I took the opportunity to snap this 'we are in our awkward phase' picture. I showed it to Jen and she said, "Wow............there is nothing about this picture that I don't like."

No comments: