Friday, August 21, 2009

I would, I would pay you so much money!

After German today there was a Theater Department meeting/party (note: It was an informative meeting marketed as a party {free food} to get the drama kids to come. Smart smart smart!) It wasn't immediately after my class, though, so I had some time to kill. Not unusual, after all, I've had random time spots between classes when the teacher was just DONE talking and let us out early throughout the week, but today I decided to take a picture of it. Today I was on some stairs near the theater area, catching up on reading for my Western Civ. class. I have two bags for school, a Mon/Wed/Fri bag (which is German class) and a Tues/Thurs bag (everything else.) since today was German you can see the bag I'm using for that class, which was ironically procured in Rothenburg ob der Tauber this February. Also, there's my foot, left hand, skirt, and purse. Just tiny snippets of what it's like to look through the window of my life. Enjoy. I had corned beef simmering in the crock pot and Jen had to smell it for four hours while she watched the girls, so what else could I do but invite her and Hans over for dinner? Shucks. She aired some concerns about upcoming events, we had ice cream, and we all watched Flight of the Conchords. Not at all a bad day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are becoming an organized "bag lady" just like your mom. I'm sooo proud!

Unknown said...

Yeah, don't get too excited, it's just the two......to begin with. ;-)

Spark*Life said...

Yeah, I saw the Rothenburg bag and I was like.. oooOo