Sunday, November 14, 2010

Poppa, wheelie?

We had some excitement at church this morning...while I was singing during worship Dustin suddenly started swatting at something, taking one and sometimes both hands off the piano. Very odd, I thought...but didn't want to draw more attention to it than was already being drawn, so I ignored it and carried on. When we left the stage I asked him what was going on and he said, "Oh, yeah, so there was a spider on the microphone..." Yeah. What's more, the guy is an arachnaphobe. I laughed so hard! Poor Dustin! After church we stayed and had pizza with Dustin and Alanna. The kids took the whole playing together pretty seriously too. Besides messing around with the wheelchair they turned the tables (which had been pre-set for our Thanksgiving dinner this Wednesday) into forts with blankets and pillows. I was genuinely impressed at the scope of it!

No comments: