Wednesday, November 24, 2010

QT hearts U!

Travel day, travel day, la la la la laaaaaa! The girls and I hung out and packed today, then when Jason got up we headed down to Sheila's. We stopped at the QT on the way and surprise, surprise, they have pumpkin pie and whipped cream in their fridge! Hilarious! But hey, if you forget your dessert you know where to go now. We drove down, had dinner, watched a movie, then the girls went to bed...so Jason and I snuck out and went to Wal-Mart, dredging up a multitude of memories from when we were in high school and the only place to hang out was Wal-Mart. Ugh. The best thing about going to small-town Wal-Marts now is that even when I don't have purple hair people stare at me. It's readily apparent that I don't belong, so I welcome the staring. Exotic flowers like me don't blossom in small cages.

No comments: