Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Empty












...........................Right. So now that you're done staring and/or guffawing, that's my friend Tony. I was in the theater department today, hanging out between classes when a costuming department lady came out and said, "Hey, Tony, I have a dress for you." Yes, Tony is in a play. Even in context that sentence is highly amusing. In fact, with the full context (it was spoken by a middle aged woman who was dressed quite conservatively and sporting a mom haircut, and spoken like she did this every day. I'd say maybe she does, but our costuming department has no need to be that extensive, so unless she works elsewhere as well, I dunno what to tell you.) makes it even more so. Either way, he is WEARING that dress, and much better than I could, let me tell you!

No comments: