Monday, November 8, 2010

Techno Phantom

I took a very similar picture to this almost to the day one year ago, from just a couple feet away from this one, actually. Last year when I took it I was by myself at the time, it was freezing, and I ended up having a really awful day. This year I was with a friend, it was nice and warm, and my day was superb! I can get on board with that. Speaking of which, somehow I got talked into helping out with the costumes for Godspell at my school. The good news is I don't have to be there alllllllllllllllll night long. In fact, it went by pretty quick tonight, and this was the first dress rehearsal. That's a good sign. I was home with plenty of time to see the girls and Jason before they went to bed and/or work. (guess which went where...) After he left I called a friend back, having gathered from Facebook that she had had a pretty rough day and needed someone to talk to. Maybe I should go ahead and stop taking perspective shots of these trees.....

No comments: