Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gotta go. Band practice.

Sarah and I had coffee this afternoon. We drove through the.........drive through (shut up, I'm sick.) and had a very interesting barista. Seriously, he was a hoot! "Hey, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" "He-yee-ay! I'd like a..." "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" "(laugh) I'd like a grande nonfat peppermint mocha, no whip and...." "No and then!" "Ha ha! A java chippy frappy thingy." "Okay, so that's a grande nonfat peppermint mocha no whip and a java chippy thingy?" "Yup." "Word. I gotcha at the window." Too funny. As we pulled up he actually leaned out the window and threw us the 'rock' sign then we had an interesting conversation at the window as well and he gave us his band's Facebook page. I gave it to Sarah. The rest of the evening was spent at home and at church, lost (like my time at school today) to a haze of sickness. In fact, here's a delightful list of the stupid things I've done while sick (as posted on my Facebook status):

1. I got a text from a friend during a nap and I woke up to find that I had a half written response.

2. I called pencils 'graphite sticks with pinkies on the end'

3. Spilled my coffee all over me while standing still.

4. Accidentally posted the above list into someone else's post about recipies. I'm doing GREAT here....

‎5. Put on mah pants backward and didn't notice for an hour.

1 comment:

hellyale said...

THE ROC

NOT THE ROCKKKKK JEEEEZZZZZZZ


also i wear my pants backwards all the time, completely normal, infact once i put on sweat pants in the middle of the night, (cause i was cold and normally sleep in boxers. Well they had a huge gapping hole in the crotch, plus it didnt quite fit right, and i couldnt figure out why, woke up it the morning and I was wearing a SWEAT SHIRT for pants... my legs were in the selves and the neck hole was the giant hole in the crotch.