Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You don't mean it.

Last day of school for all of us before Thanksgiving break starts! My day flew by quickly and before I knew it I was out of class and basking in the company of my friends one last time before we all dispersed to the loving arms of our families. Leigha took full advantage of the no school tomorrow thing by spending the night at a friend's, Bri got to go to a tea party with her girl scout troupe, and Netflix kicked out a Dexter disc for Jason to get to catch up on today. I'd say we're all doing pretty good and have a ton to be thankful for. I'll have to remember that when it's a week before Christmas and I'm running around like a rabid ferret who knows how to cure rabies but when she got to the pharmacy she realized she didn't speak English so she's having to do charades but lacks a few pieces of basic human anatomy such as thumbs so she's just frantically running around waving her arms emphatically. So pretty busy then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So totally Bri! CB