Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prepare Ye!

I had an improv practice this afternoon to prepare for the College Improv Tournament this weekend. We had a blast and I can't wait to play! After we dispersed I went to the theater department to look for one of the teachers who had called me while I was busy and wandered in to find her working at the rehearsals for Godspell. I sat in on some of the rehearsal and wow, it's going to be a great production! I act with a lot of the cast in my classes, but there are some of them that can sing like wow! I never would have known. This is obviously not a dress rehearsal and not all of the set is built, but I was pretty impressed with it nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing it for realsies!

1 comment:

Gypc said...

I was just going to ask to attend this with you...then I remembered you might actually be helping with costumes.

In which case...I will send you silly texts from my seat until the show starts!