Thursday, November 18, 2010

Which hair?

Boy I look tired and unhappy in this picture! I'm tired in it, yes, but very happy. Today was a great day. I did my monologue in my acting class, this time for a grade, and guess what? This time I nailed it. Hooray! Also, in my world music class we got to learn about Bob Marley (yes.) and ska (YES!) So happy! Then I got to see Austin for a bit and have lunch with Jason before getting my hair re-purpled (yeah!) and heading back to the theater for the brush up rehearsal for Godspell. When that got out, it was Harry Potter time. Yup, that's right, I went to my very first midnight movie premier! Some of my friends were going but I bought my ticket seperately from theirs so the AMC (who assigns seats........lame) not only had me sitting all by myself, but in a different theater! I was super bummed about that so I went to get my money back and they said, "Oh....well, which theater are your friends in?" Luckily the theater they were in had a few extra seats so I got to sit with them. Yay! Take note: AMC....stop assigning seats. We don't always buy our tickets at the same time and we'd like to sit with our friends. Southwest Airlines...assign seats. I hate having to go through a slapfight every time just to make sure I get to sit next to my six year old and not have her in the last seat which is always across the plane next to two creepy old men.

No comments: