Thursday, March 18, 2010

Robins bring spring

Absolutely gorgeous day here in Kansas City! Beautiful! One of those days in which the midwest says, "Yeah, so........all that ice and cold this winter? Sorry about that...." Lovely! We opened up all the doors and windows and cleaned up today! I took a nice bike ride this afternoon as well. Sweeeeeet. I missed my bike. For dinner, we decided to keep the 'Awesome! It's Spring!' train rolling, and we grilled steaks out on the back deck. On the grill, of course. I also made an amazing fruit salad. See? Sometimes I can be incredibly domestic! P.S.-Have I said lately how incredible this guy is? 'Cause it's still way beyond true and then some. He's vacuuming! Without me saying a word! *lovelovelove*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always knew Jason was extra special, this just proves it one more time! CB