Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kurtze Haare

I noticed that my last two subject lines were in German, so I'm going to keep it up for about a week. Sweet. So yeah, if you're wanting to figure it out on your own, use a translator website, and if you just don't care that much, I will post what they all mean at the end of it. I gotsta practice my mad polyglot skillz, yo. Brianna has been bugging me for a little while now. "Gosh...I just wish my hair was short." "I want my hair to look just like my friend Emily's." "Are we going to get my hair cut after dinner?" So I took matters quite literally into my own hands and gave her a quick snip this afternoon. She was pleased with the results and she got some complements tonight from friends. "Oh, Brianna, your hair looks so cute!" She'd just giggle and put her hands on her neck the way she does when she's pleased and slightly embarrassed. Cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom gets a hair cut, daughter must have a hair cut! She was telling me in Jan. she wanted short hair. It fits her. CB