Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long, strange, trip.

Today was odd and wonderful. We had a tornado drill that was mostly just testing out the sirens. It happened during my German class and we all got up to leave, poked our heads out in the hallway, determined that no one else was leaving (they had announced it was a drill) and sat back down. When we did, we noticed that one of our classmates had mysteriously disappeared. Nice. I got in a lot of acting work for my honors acting class and did a ton of research for my English paper. I spent pretty much all day at the school, and wrote a facetious message on the back of my hand. This evening was spent singing and eating cherry crumble, followed by popcorn and a movie. God bless America!

1 comment:

David said...

"I wrote on the back of my hand cause I'm board..."
I enlarged the photo just so I could see what was writen.