Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meine Gebortstag!

This is what I looked like on my 28th birthday. I had a great day, even though the day itself was pretty standard. There's just something magic about your birthday. It's like the world knows somethin's up. Everyone gave me well wishes and in all my classes they sang to me. (In the case of my German class, a Youtube video of Kermit the frog singing 'Happy birthday to you' in German sang to me. Nice.) I played a close v-ball game, and didn't swallow my own head in sucky playing, which is nice. We lost, but it was really close. Thanks to all of you who helped make my day special, even if it was just a quick comment online! Don't think it's ever unappreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new hair! Super cute :) I'm glad you had a great day. I was thinking of you off and on all day.

Anonymous said...

When did you cut your hair? Looks cute! CB